I'd say I check my Tumblr (and Instagram) at least 5 times a day, I love to see what trends are out there and how people style themselves. I use this so much for inspiration for my own personal appearance and for my business. I don't only look at fashion pieces, I also search hair and makeup and reblog my favourite images.
Mostly, I reblog street style as I find them the most inspirational to me. I love how (for example) 3 girls could own the same pair of denim shorts but make them look totally different to each other.
One could make them look elegant with a pair of statement heels, another boyish paired with converse and a baggy T-shirt and the third could make them have a boho feel with wellies and a flower headband, ready for a festival.
I feel that somebody's sense of style can tell you a lot about that person so when I check my Tumblr feed, I make a whole new bunch of friends! :-)
I am a total Tumblr junkie.















No comments:
Post a Comment