Tuesday, 21 May 2013

Shoesday

Even though I did a wish list last week of all the shoes I love, I wasn't intending on going out and spending all my extra dosh on new shoes! And shoes that weren't even on my wish list! Ha!
But wait until you see these, you won't blame me ;) 




These beauties are from good ol' Primark! As soon as I seen these bad boys I just had to get them, and they are so on-trend! I have actually been wanting these for a while now and I kept finding myself gazing at the Topshop website drooling over the ones for £68. There are also some cheaper ones from Daisystreet for £25 but these were such a steal at £12 each!
And of course, I couldn't make my mind up which colour to get so just for the easiest option, I got them both!




These wedge sandals are perfect for summer (when it finally arrives!) They are so versatile and can take me from daytime to night with just a change of a bag. 
For me the heel size is ideal for daytime, pairing them with the perfect summer dress or black jeans and a boyish white T-shirt.
You can pick these stunners up for just £10 at again, Primark!





I just want to say.. I AM NOW (finally) A PROUD OWNER OF A PAIR OF JEFFREY CAMPBELLS!!!!!
When I came across these, I was in Birmingham fabric shopping and a random girl was wearing these with pride. Before I could ask where she had got them from she had vanished so when I got home I made it my challenge to find them and searched the net. Luckily for me these little beauts were going for £30 on Ebay! Bloody bargain I hear you say? Damn right! Especially when they are £105 from Office! (which then later got reduced to £40 in the sale.) 
At first I was put off as they were a size 6 and i'm usually a 4/5 so I emailed the seller and did some research and it is known that Jeffrey's aren't true to their size. So I jumped in at the deep end and purchased the buggers. 
To my excitement when the postman delivered them on Monday, they fit perfectly!! You can only imagine how happy I was!
These bad boys are never leaving my feet. 


No comments:

Post a Comment