Tuesday, 14 May 2013

Girl Crush

She may not be everyone's favourite person and definitely not idolised by the great Twihard fans who is totally head over heels in love with R-Patz but me, I do actually like Kirsten Stewart and love her sense of style, together with Kate Beckinsale and the Olsen twins. 
She has recently topped the best dressed list in Glamour Magazine for best dressed of 2013, so that's gotta count for something, right?
My girl-crush for K-Stew (besides Megan Fox & Lindsay Lohan) first sparked when Twilight Breaking Dawn part 1 came onto the cinemas. That is when I also found a lost love for the Twilight saga. 
I'm also SO jealous she got to play alongside Chris Hemsworth in Snow White and the Huntsman as I am totally in love with him!
(I cannot wait for Thor 2 to be released at the cinemas!)

I love how versatile Kristen is with her style. She can go from daytime tomboy, to night time chic and the fact that she can wear converse with an evening gown and pull it off is just impressive! 
So when people ask, "are you team Edward or team Jacob?" I say neither, I'm team Bella.
 Enjoy! :)

  
















No comments:

Post a Comment