Friday, 10 May 2013

Leather

As you can tell from my first two blogs, they're about the monochrome trend. I for one am loving this trend as I love wearing simple black and white.
I've picked out a few key items I would wear with the monochrome T-shirt that is now available now at www.thefrontrowonline.co.uk. I am a big fan of leather so I have paired this beautifully fitted T-shirt with some black leather trousers and added a pop of colour with this Fringed Kimono. 
I wanted the outfit to have a girly feel so I teamed it up with the black sandals and added the Zara block clutch. 

Monochrome print top £5.99 TheFrow / Fringed Kimono in Berry £22.99 Missguided / Box bag £29.99 Zara / Black Sandals £62 Topshop / Black Leather trousers £7 (Sale) H&M.

&

To dress it down I would swap the heels for a pair of black studded creepers paired with the Zara messenger bag and chuck on a spiked beenie hat to give the outfit a little edge. 



Messenger bag £19.99 Zara / Black studded creepers £14.99 Ebay / Black spike beenie £4.99 Missguided.

No comments:

Post a Comment