Wednesday, 29 May 2013

Blogger collaboration...

I am so stunned at the amount of amazing feedback I have had about the garments that are available on my website and want to thank everyone for all of their support! 
Through social networking sites, Twitter in particular, I have been able to get in touch with fashion and beauty bloggers that have kindly agreed to write a post about one of my garments and have shown how they would style it. 
Here is a glance at one amazing blogger that I find really inspirational and check her blog regularly for style tips!
Hannah has styled the leatherette T-shirt with the contrasting white sleeves (that is available on the website here and you can pick it up for only £6.99!) brilliantly and has kept to the monochrome theme all the way through with key statement pieces. 
Take a look at the full blog post at:
and take a look at her full blog here




Thanks again to Hannah for this amazing post! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment