Friday, 10 May 2013

Met Ball Favourites

I am loving scrolling through the outfits that was worn at this years Met Ball. 
With the theme being Punk, celebrities channeled it into their outfits and I have chosen a few of my favourites to share with you :) 


Cara Delevingne flashes the flesh in this gorgeous studded Burberry gown. She fit the bill perfectly with her LeiVanKash dagger pendant, the heavy smokey eye and knuckle duster ring. Adding the finishing touch with a stack of top ear cuffs. 
Cara gets the thumbs up from me! 


Rosie Huntington Whiteley shows off her chest in this jaw dropping Gucci gown with the mesh bodice and embellishment. 
This isn't something I would normally go for, colour wise, but Rosie pulls it off perfectly with her natural makeup and red lip.
You cannot say she doesn't look good in this beauty right?


In my eyes Taylor Swift ticks all the right boxes! This dress is perfect for my style and would definitely be something I would wear to an event of this kind!
This J.Mendal gown gives exposure to Taylor's perfect hips and thighs and has beautifully placed sheer panelling with the jewelled collar. 
Swift completes her look with a smokey eye, black manicure and adding pink streaks to her blonde locks.


Okay, so this outfit may not be everyone's cup of tea and the Balmain jacket definitely isn't mine, BUT this vintage dress by Chanel is in my top 5. 
I love the colour and the studded embellishment on the hips and sleeves are to die for. 
Mary-kate is on my list of my style inspirations, so this dress gets my approval and the jewellery just adds to her unique boho style. 

For me, Taylor Swift is the outfit of the night. What was your favourite?









No comments:

Post a Comment