Sunday, 20 April 2014

Unconfident

So for around a year now I've wanted to start outfit posts. I kinda started it back in July but only managed to do one post and that was of an outfit that I wore to a wedding and felt kinda silly with everyone watching.
 I'm not the best photogenic person in the world, so when having to do 'posey' photo's I don't have much any confidence! But I suppose the more I do it the less I'll feel like a complete fool?  
However, I love the background we found to do my first outfit post, it was quiet and no one around (haha) but it was perfect as my little pooch could go for a swim in the pond while I posed very awkwardly at the camera.. And the weather was beaut!
If you have any tips on fashion blogging then please let me know as I am totally new to this!!
Thanks in advance :)
P.s Happy Easter!












Top: Topshop
Mom Jeans: Topshop
Bag: Primark
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell
Cardi: Miss Selfridge 
Rings: H&M
Ankle bracelet: Miss Selfridge 
Glasses: old.
Earrings: Topshop
Watch: Michael Kors

[outtakes with the pooch]











1 comment:

  1. Very good Kay lovely in fact Beautiful :-) well done xxx & good luck :-) xx

    ReplyDelete