Oh Em Gee...I have received an email today from MissGuided giving me an exclusive preview of the new collection from Nicole and bloody heck it's a good one!
It actually goes live tomorrow for everyone and I cannot wait to snap up some of these beauties! I am totally in love with the whole collection that on there right now so god knows what I'll be like when the whole thing gets put on! My bank balance does not look good for the next 2 weeks..do I pay bills or do I blow all my hard earned cash on these babies..I think you know my answer ;)
Anyway, thought I'd share with you my faves from the preview and I need everything in both colours. Also, the white faux leather biker leggings has GOT to be mine!!
I cannot wait to see the rest of the collection.
Enjoy :)
Midi dress with fish net racer neck £40
Midi dress with fish net panel £35


Racer neck jumpsuit with fish net detail £40


Halter neck jumpsuit in colbalt blue £45


Long sleeve fish net crop top Faux leather crop top £25
£20 Faux leather biker leggings
Midi skirt with fish net hem £35
detail £20


Mesh panel midi skirt £20 Mesh panel mini skirt £15


Faux leather crop top £25 Long sleeve bodysuit with
fish net contrast £20


Fishnet contrast bodysuit £20 Fishnet contrast bodysuit £20


Colour block bodycon mini dress Monochrome colour block
in cobalt blue £40 bodycon mini dress £40


Mesh panel midi dress £35


Mesh panel midi dress £35 Faux leather biker leggings £35


Shift dress with fishnet panel £35


Plunge neck cut out midi dress £45




No comments:
Post a Comment