Thursday, 24 April 2014

MOM

A rather simple & casual post today of again, my mom jeans (I just can't stop wearing them because they are just so comfy!) and this bralet I got from a website called fearlesss. I found them through facebook a while ago & they have the cutest little items on there for such reasonable prices! And when I missed out on the Asos leather bralette, this was the nearest thing to it. I did want it in black but because I'm such an impatient cow I bought it in navy which I love just as much! (They do now have it in black which I've linked below). I love the cut of it and think it looks nice either dressed up or down. 
AND THIS BAG..well it's an Alexander wang one ;)ha no, it was from eBay.. I have tried to find the link for you guys but its vanished.  If you search around on eBay though I'm sure you will come across another knockoff! It was only £30 too which is a bargain as it's such a good lookalike. I literally use it for everything. 













Mom jeans: Topshop
Bag: Ebay 
Leather jacket: Topshop (old sale)
Hoodie: Topshop
Bralette: Fearlesss Similar
Sunglasses: Old
Watch: Michael Kors 






 [Behind the scenes]



No comments:

Post a Comment