Monday, 21 April 2014

Choo Choo

Hope you've all enjoyed your bank holiday weekend and recovering from those hangovers today!
Just wanted to get this post up because I wanted to show you these amazing boots from Miss Selfridge! I saw them a few months ago in black and was gutted when I didn't purchase them so when they came into my local Miss S store in brown I had to get them! And the best part is, they are on offer at the minute for £36 rather than the normal price of £45!
I don't normally wear a lot of brown but I think these are so nice and I think they compliment this outfit so well :)
I also love this maxi cardi! I did buy it a while ago now from Matalan but I have seen them in Primark recently and I just think it finishes off an outfit so well.











Top: Miss Selfridge
Cardi: Matalan similar here
Belt: River Island
Bag: Matalan
Earrings: Topshop
Aviators: Primark 



No comments:

Post a Comment