So on Saturday I went to my first wedding in 7 years (!) and it was a complete nightmare finding an outfit but as soon as I saw this in River Island (one week before the big day) I knew it was the perfect dress!
I have been wanting to start doing outfit posts and as soon as my eyes caught this beauty I knew it would be the perfect outfit to start them off.
The wedding was at Van Dyk Hotel in Clowne so we booked a room and stopped over for the night. So that meant I had the excuse to take another outfit with me just incase I wanted to change but once I had got this bad boy on I was not taking it off!
I also went and had my hair done at the hairdressers that morning so you can imagine what a laugh it was when me and my boyfriend was trying to get it over my bun without messing my french plait up! And it is unbelievably heavy so it was a task getting it on but once it is on, you don't even feel the weight.
The only bad point about this dress is if you don't keep an eye on it then the lining of the dress can ride up and you will be showing your underwear to everyone around you! It isn't easy to go to the loo either but I managed it and nothing was stopping me from wearing this all day and all night! Also, I personally think I deserve a gold medal for wearing my heels for 13 hours straight!
Fashion is pain ;)
White bead embellished fringed shift dress £150 River Island/Nude thick ankle strap pointed heels £19.99 NewLook/Gold chain bag £18 Market stand/Neon green & white earrings £6.99 H&M.















No comments:
Post a Comment