Monday, 8 July 2013

Motel - Swimming with style

As soon as I received the email from Motel about this competition, I knew I had to enter. 
I have had my eye on this two-peice and I gotta get my hands on it! 
I haven't got a holiday booked as of yet this year, but I have worked my butt off for 7 months trying to make my little fashion store work which I am so proud of and I think it's about time I treat myself and book a little get away so this bikini would be the best gift to take with me!

Play Reserved Beach Towel - (from) £9.98
H&M Aztec Bag - £14.99
Missguided cap - £8.99

My favourite colour is white (if you call it a colour, as it is all colours?!) so this bikini caught my attention straight away. Not to mention white also enhances your tan so this is actually my ideal bikini as I am so pale!
 I love the floral print and the dash of colour here and there and the strap just completes the look. The strap can also be removed which is perfect for the tan lines. 
I have paired my bikini with the pink jelly sandal shoe from River Island as I love to just be able to chuck on my shoes and head for a hotdog and chips when around the pool. 
Everyone needs a hat when on holiday and this one is perfect for me as I love caps. I also like to tie everything in colour-wise so these also go well with the jellies. 
Next, the sunglasses. These beauties are from Topshop and I NEED to get them.I also love them in white which matches this bikini brilliantly.
The bag is from H&M and is perfect for the beach. I took a clear one with me on my jollies last year and what a regret that was! It went a funny colour and it wasn't pleasant to carry around by the end of the two weeks, not to mention everyone could see my belongings! Not the best idea i've had. So this aztec drawstring bag would be perfect!
When I have a super cute bikini on, I don't like to cover it up but when you're heading into the diner for food I think it's just polite to cover up a tad so this tie dye top paired with some shorts would be the best to wear just to grab your dinner in. And the best part is, it's also backless so you can still show off the print on your bikini underneath. It's then easy to whip off as soon as you get back to your sun bed to carry on with the tanning and show off your swimwear!

...Who doesn't need a reserved towel to put on your sunbed!?

You can also get 20% off all the great items on the Motel website if you enter kayleighwilson at the checkout! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment