Monday, 22 July 2013

Spend Vs Save...

I wanted to do a little spend Vs save for you but this time I wanted to do it a little different as I had already bought these shoes at such a bargain when I found them online at a more expensive price tag.
 It was my birthday last Wednesday and with my money I headed over to Matalan. I love Matalan as you can find some really good bargains in there and they have some great on trend pieces!


These shoes for example I found them and instantly fell head over heels (;)) in love with them! I'm not much of a heel person for day time looks I am more of a casual converse kinda' gal but I think these are perfect for a day time look and still make it look laid back and casual. They don't have much a heel but still give you that bit of height. 
So I purchased these right away and couldn't wait to get them on my feet. 

As I got home I was searching through an online site called next2nowt (such a good bargain site!) and by chance these bad boys caught my eye!

They are from Topshop (but are now sold out on their website) and had a price tag of £90!! You can imagine the smirk on my face as I had just purchased a much nicer  version (in my opinion) for £22! 

So head over to Matalan now and get your bargain or if you prefer the Topshop ones from Next2Nowt click here to get ya hands on them but be quick because when they're gone they're gone and they are only £40!
I'll be doing a birthday post soon of all the pretty things I have bought with my birthday money so come back soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment